New correspondence directing a change in the study:
Here is cost and ridership fact sheet and the public presentation given during the two public meetings held in February.
- VBTES Cost and Ridership Fact Sheet – Updated January 2014
- VBTES Public Meeting Presentation February 12, 2014
Here is the presentation given to the Virginia Beach City Council on Jan. 14, 2014.
Here are the presentations shown during the public meetings on September 23, 25 and 26, 2013.
- VBTES Cost and Ridership, updated – Sept. 23, 2013
- VBTES Cost and Ridership Fact Sheet-Sept. 30, 2013
Here is the presentation from the Sept. 17, 2013 city manager’s briefing at Virginia Beach City Hall.
This presentation was given on April 18, 22 and 25, 2013 on station locations and park and ride lots. Because of its size, the presentation has been broken into four files.
- Station Presentation Part 1, 2, 3, and 5 – 4/18/13
- Station Presentation Part 4A Western Stations - 4/18/13
- Station Presentation Part 4B Eastern Stations - 4/18/13
- Station Presentation Part 4C Northern Stations - 4/18/13
Here are the presentations on the Hilltop Area Alignment Alternatives from the February 25 and 28, 2013 public meetings.
- Hilltop Area Public Presentation, Public Involvement Meeting, 2-28-13
- Hilltop Area Public Presentation, Public Involvement Meeting, 2-25-13
- Hilltop Area Public Presentation, Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting, 2-21-13
- Hilltop Area Alignment Alternatives, Virginia Beach City Council Work Session, 2-19-13
- Presentation to Virginia Beach City Council work session, Jan. 22, 2013, updating progress on VBTES
To learn more about the FTA’s New Starts process, click on the link below. To understand Virginia Beach’s vision for long-term planning in key economic areas of the city, click on the city link below. The APTA website offers a wide range of information on public transit in the United States.