HRT Paratransit Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee was formed in 2002 and provides a communication link between the TDCHR, persons with disabilities who use or may use its services, and service providers to the disabled community on matters related to Paratransit service within HRT’s service area.
|Paratransit Advisory Commitee Membership|
|Newport News||Consumer||Lisa Griffin|
|Newport News||Consumer||Donald Fennell|
|Virginia Beach||Consumer||Heather Hornsby|
|Virginia Beach||Consumer||Mary Mathena|
|Virginia Beach||Provider||Todd Condron|
|HRPDC Liaison||Joe Paulus|
|TDCHR Liaison||Robert Harper|
|HRT Liaison||Keith Johnson|
**A “consumer” is an individual, or parent, guardian or caregiver of an individual, with a disability who is certified eligible for ADA paratransit services and has been using the paratransit services of the Commission during the past six months.
**A “provider” is an agency, organization, member jurisdiction, or company that has been providing services to persons with disabilities during the past six months.
To contact a Committee Member: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the Committee Member by name.
- February 12, 2014: 509 E. 18th St., Bldg. 4, Norfolk, 1:00 p.m.
- April 9, 2014: 3400 Victoria Blvd., Hampton, 1:00 p.m.
- June 11, 2014: 509 E. 18th St., Bldg. 4, Norfolk, 1:00 p.m.
- August 13, 2014: 3400 Victoria Blvd., Hampton, 1:00 p.m.
- October 8, 2014: 509 E. 18th St., Bldg. 4, Norfolk, 1:00 p.m.
- December 10, 2014: 3400 Victoria Blvd., Hampton, 1:00 p.m.
For more information, please call (757) 222-6087 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
For alternative communication services, please contact Keith Johnson at 222-6100.