VB Wave Fares
|Seniors,Persons w/Disabilities & Medicare Cardholders||$0.50|
|Shuttle 1-Day GoPass
Unlimited shuttle rides until 2am the next day.
|Shuttle 1-Day GoPass (Seniors, Persons w/Disabilities & Medicare Cardholders)
Unlimited shuttle rides until 2am the next day on any HRT vehicle (except MAX and Handi-Ride). Eligibility ID Required.
|Shuttle Bundle of Five 1-Day GoPasses||$10.00|
|Shuttle 3-Day GoPass||$5.00|
|Shuttle 3-Day GoPass (Seniors, Persons w/Disabilities & Medicare Cardholders)||$2.50|
New at the beach
Two new tickets will be made available on May 1st. A three day shuttle and a three day senior and disabled shuttle pass (see attached). Their primary use will be on the Virginia Beach Shuttles. The three day shuttle pass will be sold for $5.00 and the three day senior and disabled shuttle pass will be sold for $2.50. They will be available to be sold at retail outlets. They will also be sold from the TVMs, on Atlantic Avenue, in Virginia Beach. They will not be available for sale on the shuttle. These tickets will not be valid on the Tide.
- Children under 38 inches tall may board any HRT vehicle for free as long as they are accompanied by an adult fare-paying passenger. Up to two children per fare-adult are permitted to board for free.
- Youth , age 17 and under, are required to show the operator a picture ID which includes age. School IDs are not required to display a birth date.
- Senior citizens, age 60 and over, must show driver a DMV ID, Medicare ID (with photo ID), HRT’s Half-Fare ID or any other proof of age that includes a photograph.
- Persons with Disabilities must show HRT Half-Fare ID, or an ADA Paratransit ID (with photo). Identification is also required at time of farecard purchase.
- Medicare Cardholders must show a Medicare card with ID or HRT’s Half-Fare ID.
*HRT accepts exact fare only and does not give cash refunds on any purchases.