Looking for an alternative to your daily commute? You’ve come to the right place because joining a vanpool might be exactly what you need.
A vanpool is made up of five to fifteen people who commute to work together in a passenger van. Each rider shares the cost of operating the van while one or more members are designated as drivers.
- Vanpooling saves you money by reducing commuting costs, since you’re not always the one driving;
- If you’re not driving, then vanpooling can give you extra time each day to get to get ready for work, maybe read the newspaper, or simply relax and talk to your new commuter friends;
- Vanpooling also enables you to zip to work in the HOV-2 lanes during rush hours.
You don’t have to have a van to start your own vanpool. TRAFFIX can lease you a van at an affordable rate and we can help you find passengers. We have 7, 12, and 15 passenger vans. Just follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Organize your group
- Step 2: Determine the size van you will need
- Step 3: Fill out the interest form for van leasing
- Step 4: Wait for van to become available
- Step 5: Organize your trip – and GO. Don’t forget to log your miles!