Plan your trip with a custom itinerary using our trip planner.
If you are unable to view our routes please download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
**Please be sure to check out the Customer Alerts to get the latest on route and schedule changes and detours.**
- Route 101 | (Kecoughtan) Downtown Newport News/Downtown Hampton
- Route 102 | (Coliseum) Peninsula Town Center/Downtown Hampton
- Route 103 | (Shell Rd.) Downtown Newport News/Downtown Hampton
- Route 104 | (Marshall) Downtown Newport News/Newmarket
- Route 105 | (Briarfield) Maple Avenue & 27th Street/Peninsula Town Center
- Route 109 | (Pembroke) Downtown Hampton/Buckroe
- Route 110 | (Thomas Nelson) Downtown Hampton/Thomas Nelson
- Route 111 | (Denbigh – TNCC) Thomas Nelson/Riverside/Denbigh
- Route 114 | (Weaver Rd.) Newmarket/Downtown Hampton
- Route 115 | Buckroe/Willow Oaks/Downtown Hampton
- Route 117 | (Phoebus) Hampton University/V.A. Hospital
- Route 118| (Magruder) Langley/Semple Farm Road This route will enter a military base. A military or contractor ID is required for all passengers before entering a military installation. A security check will take place at the main gate. Failure to comply will result in being denied access to the base.
- Route 120 | (Mallory) Downtown Hampton/Mallory/Buckroe
Peninsula Commuter Service
- Route 403 | Buckroe Shopping Center
- Route 405 | NNTC/Buckroe
- Route 412 | The ARC
- Route 414 | NNTC/Jefferson/Oakland
- Route 415 | NNTC/Denbigh
- Route 427 | Denbigh Midnight
- Route 430 | Denbigh Fringe
- Route 961 | Newport News-Hampton to Norfolk (This route connects to The Tide at the Civic Plaza light rail station)
- Route 965 | Patrick Henry Mall to Naval Station Norfolk This route will enter a military base. A military or contractor ID is required for all passengers before entering a military installation. A security check will take place at the main gate. Failure to comply will result in being denied access to the base.
For specific bus stops, please use our Google Trip Planner located on our homepage.